Company Disclosure Statement
Life Assure Ltd (FSP771177) is a Financial Advice Provider licenced by the Financial Markets Authority and the area we provide advice on are details below.
Life Assure Ltd (FSP771177) is also authorised to provide advice under the NZFSG (FSP286965) Financial Advice Provider (FAP) License.
Our Office contact details:
11 Fawcett Road Laingholm Auckland 0604
Contracted Financial Advisers
Life Assured authorises Financial Adviser Michael O’Brien (FSPXXXXX) to provide advice on behalf of Life Assured Limited. Michael O’Brien will provide you his individual adviser disclosure document.
Nature and Scope of Financial Advice Services
- Personal Insurance
Products we can advise on
- Personal and Group Insurance (Life cover, disability, income protection & Trauma cover)
- Business Life risk insurance needs and products
- Health insurance needs and products.
- Business Life and disability insurance needs and product
Product Providers we may recommend.
|AIA (NZ) Ltd||NIB Health|
|Asteron Life||Partners Life|
Life Assure Ltd do no charge fees, expenses or any other amount for the financial advice provided to its clients.
- Life Assure Ltd gets paid in the form of commission by the insurance company. The initial commission is a percentage of the value of your insurance premiums placed as new business; and
- Ongoing Commission- a percentage of the value of your premiums on renewal of insurance products.
Conflicts of Interest
We are here for our clients and to advise you as the best we can. We follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are based on your objective, needs and circumstances. I further manage possible conflicts of interest by:
- Having access to a range of product providers
- Using a third-party product research as part our analysis
- We undertake a compliance audit, and a review of our compliance programme annually.
- Choosing product providers based on your needs and not on the commission we may receive.
Our Internal Complaints Process
If you have a problem, concern or complaint about any part or our service, please tell us so we can try and fix the problem. We do our best to resolve any complaint received as quickly and effectively as possible. You can make a complaint by calling 0274204370 or emailing email@example.com. You can also write to us at 11 Fawcett Road Laingholm, Auckland 0604
Our External Complaints Process
If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact our external dispute resolution scheme-Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL). This service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve and disagreements.
You can contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd at
- Address: PO BOX 10-845, Wellington 6143
- Phone: 04 499 7612 or 0800 888 202
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Assure Ltd has duties under the Financial Market Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required too:
- Meet the standards of competence, Knowledge and skill set by the code of professional conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- Give priority to clients’ interest by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice is not materially influenced by our own interests.
- Meet the necessary standards of competence, Knowledge, and skill required.
- Meet the standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should and give you suitable advice).
- Keep you informed along the way and communicate in a timely, clear, and effective manner.
The directors of Life Assure Ltd, Michael O’Brien declare that, to the best of our knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements in the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 & Financial Markets Conduct Amendment Regulation 2020.